2011年1月4日星期二

STILL GOTTA TO WAIT....




Another day to school...
everyday when wake up from the dream..miss u..n somemore think until PMR==
stress?
this year i gotta to hardworking...
i wan to tell someone I CAN DO BETTER THAN HE!
i always dun let myself stress..because i know i will crazy for my subject...
how can i study?
wat the way let me study better wont crazy?



5.30...wake up...
normal thing...
6.10 wait for bus...n take milk...
thinking for something tat i cant understanding in sejarah==


reach school...
study...
after school some more want to go chinese class...TIRED!MAN!


2.00
buy book then go some where to eat thing with someone...
then qiao ni , yanyee n me walk together to my house...
that i cant believe yan yee can go with we all to go back home..
then after reach my house then yan yee go with qiao ni...
go back home tired....
got many thing to do but...im lazy to do...
go bath n sleep awhile==5 min><



when parent come back that something happen...
call me call someone to talk to him...
haiz..
wat's happen?
someone though we 2 is couple...
then tell my parent...who is tat?!
simply said d...
but if let me guess then i know who is tat...
if i find it who say like tat i would let the ppl suffering whole life!!
得罪我的人~没有好下场过!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End For Today~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

17th cant get ur suprise...

u tell me tat we gotta to wait until 2 year...

last time u call me wait u until exam...

now u call me wait after 2 year..

r u crazy?

i just wanna to tell u after 2year my heart wont change to u...

wish u too...

爱情不能勉强~

失去了才会后悔~

这一次错,那...下一次就不要再错下去了...
有些东西,不是你的就不是你的~

是你的始终都会回来的~







没有评论:

发表评论