2011年1月3日星期一

NEW TERM BEGINS




school opens~
on9 game should be delete?
something i dunno how to answer for few ppl question..heacdache...
just only 1st day at school then gotta to spent RM200.00 for anything with my book n yuran...
i think this month my mum should be pokai adi...==




yesterday sms with someone then fall sleep...><
12.00++someone call me then i awake...
tat time still very blur><





5.30 alarm...陈佩君起来!起来啊!funny alarm...XDD
6.00++bring a milk then wait for bus come...wait so long...



after go bus..^^
Long time no see my LOH SIN MUM...miss a...


go school...
everytime im the early reached school...
now...3F waiting for me(besides gen gor..)
we are also same class....yeah...GOD BLESS WE ALL...
I love my friends so much...
this time...change place adi...change partner...
白痴派=婷、花
高等派=杰、我
XX派=根、小肥人
thinking for this 1 also geram lo...
杰=我要坐那边~
我=来啦~
杰抛下阿根跑来我隔壁==
杰=根,有新朋友跟你坐leh...
小肥人拿着那个书包跑去阿根旁边坐==
不知臭~dunno wat is shy d ppl only do this...did ask anything then sit beside ppl...NO MANNERS...F

everybody so tired><
gotta to sleep but got class...sleep awhile only...
Hate the time table...
Tuesday ...ppl not yet wake up then wan ppl to study sejarah...make me sleepy...

------------------------END FOR TODAY------------------------------
miss u so much...
u always got class then go revision n sleep..
did chat with me more than last time..
i know u got exam comING
i know i stubborn..
but i need u...
im always waiting for ur message n call...
my phone 24 hour open for waiting for u..
i did but silent my phone because i scare u later u find me i did answer...
i know tat our promise..AFTER YOUR EXAM...
i just wan to let off at here...
i did tell u about this,because i scare u say me bother...
MISS U SO MUCH...
3个选一个?
那一个?
怎样选?
很难选吗?
怎么我不会选?

没有评论:

发表评论