2011年1月7日星期五

MISS YOU...MY DEAREST DAD...




Dad!!!
Miss u so much...
did u c me?
I did see You about 8 year..
I Miss Your ppl..
I Miss Your heart...
I Miss when I sleep tat time You tell me story n sing song to me...

Miss tat feel...
When gotta to find ur person...
I receive some message from other ppl talk to me...
U have another family now...
some more got son and daughter now...
What can I do now?

I still wanna to find You?
If i go and find You I disturb Your family?
Your son and daughter call me sister?
Dad...You still remember me?
Dad...You still miss me?


Dad...
Im grow up jor..



DEAR DADDY,

NO MATTER WHERE I GO IN LIFE...
WHO I GET MARRIED TO...
HOW MUCH I SPEND WITH GUYS..
HOW MUCH I LOVE MY BOYFIREND...
YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY NUMBER 1 MAN


SINCERELY,
YOUR FIRST DAUGHTER..
CHAN PUI KUAN

没有评论:

发表评论