2009年10月10日星期六

28.09.2009

sad sad sad~
becoz...
erm...
break wif my bf adi~
T.T
nvm la...
i say break d ma...
becoz for his thing...
nvm ...
i can do like tat....
dun cry....
T.T



2day gv bodak zhua o....
shit...
becoz at 4 floor lo...
wif my 'X'bf ....
so cham....
teacher say must visit my parent....
aiyo....
yan yee go adi ....
then he see me then he say mari ~jom jalan dengan say~
then i follow lo~...
at the boy toilet they got a student
he say oi mari sini ~bawa saya pergi ke kelas kamu~
he say wif the boy student....
then we 2 ppl follow he go the boy student class...
go they then c the Pn .Teo...
walao...
he call Pn. Teo to say wif me something...
i say i dun hv anything wif yanyee ..
but they also did believe me...
shit....
then i say wif the bodak ~
saya tak ada dengan dia but apa la,
tak payah macam itu la,
kamu tao kalao tak ada orang percaya dengan kamu ,
kamu sangat happy tak?
oiyo....
tak happy ma...
macam say la....
bodak say againsaya tao kamu dan dia ada apa punnya ,saya bukan bodoh...
come on ,,,
wat the fucker...
then he say call yanyee n my mother come school ~
diao lo...
like tat ...
haiz....
suan la...


没有评论:

发表评论