2009年9月20日星期日

20.9.2009

today koo po n some autie uncle go australia~
my mum did go la~
but she must take popo come my house...
becoz the teksi come my house lo~
my 'X'hp got alam d ma~
very noisy lo~
i call my mum wake up lo~
she say did hear the alam..
zha dao...-_-
sleep like a pig....
then she 5.30 go take popo n some ppl~(dunno hu)
then they go adi~
i slepp lo~
i call my mum wake up then i sleep~
then until 7++the dog knock my room door~
very noisy d lo~
then i dun coi the dog...
after my mu open my room door let the dog come inside my room~
haiyo...
the dog call me wake up o...
she jump on body the very pain ...
seng jor...
haiyo....
after i come out from my room toilet,
the Jojo(dog)sleep on my bed ...
haiyo...
i change cloth then i take my beg n go out...
the dog also want follow me go church...
haiz...
gen mei 9~


after church...
my friens n me go Paparich n eat lunch...
st n me eat curry laksa...
nice lo~
then tat ppl eat asam laksa...
then go back home lo...
3++p.m~
watch tv...


until 4++
my mum call me take bath wif the dog...
i also dunno how to help she take bath...
tis thing not me do d ma...
so i say i dunno how to help she tke bath...
then mum say the step wif me...
i dun hear..
i juz watch tv~
then she call me help the dog take bath...
i juz wait my mum lo...
becoz i dunno how 2 do...
then my mum angry wif me lo~
say me very big adi dunno how 2 help the girl take bath...
zha dao...
becoz a dog angry wif me o~
sot d...
after the dog take bath...
i watch tv n read novel...
then the mum say everyday watch tv ,read novel...
the novel book dun wan adi la....
gv ppl la~...
walao~~~
my babe lai d a~
where can gv ppl d?
got some is i borrow wif frienz d~
dun say me is a hardworking ppl a!


then ...
ring..........
hu call o?
i think is my bf lo...
the my mum ting dian hua lo...
she say ofcoz is my frienzz...
then again...
is Xiao Ying...
call me open msn
then i say i cannot open msn ~
then he say very important thing wan say wif me~
i also reject he~
becoz my mum is using the com...
how come i can use?
the up stair com
i think cannot use adi...
then again...
my mum scold me adi...
then i wan scold he d ~
finally i did scold lo~

then....
like tat lo~
i watch movie...

没有评论:

发表评论